Saturday, February 9, 2008

2008 is off to a great start!

2007 was a fantastic year! I met some amazing couples, their families, and their friends. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to be a wedding photographer, it's so much FUN! The business has grown tremendously this past year, more weddings, more equipment, and a full-time second photographer. Brandon works every wedding with me and is a huge help and provides extra coverage of the event.

This is shaping up to be an even better year. My goal was to do 25 weddings and I've booked 22 so far with four more in the works. I certainly don't mind going over my goal, but I am limiting how many I do so I don't spread myself too thin. I had some insane weekends last year with multiple weddings and it took me a while to get caught up on all the post-processing and album fulfillment.

There are still some fall dates open and I'm currently getting inquiries for winter and even 2009! If you are planning a wedding, don't wait to start securing your vendors, in some cases you may even save money by booking early before prices increase.

No comments:

Become a fan on facebook!