Friday, April 17, 2009

Birds of Prey

I first got truly hooked on photography taking nature photos after college. That's what started the whole better camera/better lens/better film obsession commonly referred to as NAS (Nikon Aquisition Syndrome). When I was asked if I could do weddings, I thought, "hmmmm, I could buy more camera gear." Little did I know that I would LOVE weddings and launch a career out of it.

Every now and then, and not as often as I would like, I go out and do some nature photography again. Today I found myself wandering around the area and spotted three osprey hanging around. FIVE HUNDRED frames later, I came away with some amazing shots! Below are some of my favorites, more can be found here. Double click on the images below to see them larger.





No comments:

Become a fan on facebook!