Sunday, May 17, 2009

I've been falling off on the blog posts, been meaning to add one recently but just haven't had the time. I did two great weddings the past two weekends- both had terrible weather forecasts but turned out to be beautiful days! The weather doesn't look so cooperative for today's wedding though.





Here's a shot from Laura and Jamar's wedding at Salero in Rehoboth. They were so great to work with and I had a blast at the wedding (of course, I always have a great time at weddings).


Here's what Laura had to say on a wedding planning/review site called Wedding Wire:

I was immediately impressed by Sam when I visited his website. He is an amazing artist. The skills, knowledge, love and passion he has for his art makes every detail of your wedding a lifelong memory. For all the stress and lack of sleep the final days before our wedding day, I knew if anything went according to plan it would be with Sam. Our wedding ceremony was on the beach. For 10 days before (thats when I started hounding the weather channel every hour for updates) it was supposed to be rainy and stormy. Well, let just say it was completely opposite. 90 and sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Yes, perfect and Sam captured every moment of it. Diving in the sand to catch the right moment. Switching from one shot to grab a split second shot just in time. I cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures. Not even 3 hours after our wedding was over, he sent me a message saying the preview was up on his website. I cannot express how grateful and pleased I am with Sam and his work. Please dont look any further, you have found your man, right here, with Sam Ellis! ~ Thanks Sam for the best wedding experience and memories to last a lifetime. I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks, Laura!

No comments:

Become a fan on facebook!