Monday, March 30, 2009

Great timing!

I did a maternity photo shoot on Sunday, we were cutting it close because the due date was Wednesday. I found out today (Monday) that she delivered! Whooo, that was close! Now I can schedule the newborn photos :)

Here's the funny thing- I thought it would be cool to write the baby's top secret name in the sand along with the date. So I wrote the date as 4/ /09 under the name and a few feet over I wrote 1, 2, 3, and 5 figuring I could Photoshop the numbers in. Wouldn't you know it, she was born on 3/30/09!


Congratulations to Anna and Sean, I hear Charlotte (Charlie) is beautiful!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still have all the number combinations you need, just a little more work!

Sam Ellis said...

I know, I just thought it was funny that we only had two days to go and she popped early :)

Become a fan on facebook!