Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunrise at the beach

It's interesting that one of the things the pastor said in church this morning was, "If you live here and haven't seen a sunrise over the ocean, you're missing out." Well, it was something to that effect anyway. The year I worked at a bakery in Bethany, I would ride my bike to work and watch the sunrise from the boardwalk. It's such a beautiful sight and always different.
This weekend, we stayed at the Clarion in Ocean City. It's only twenty mintues away, but we had "won" a two night stay at a charity silent auction. I knew I wanted to see the sunrise so I woke up early and snuck out of the room. I took a series of photos but never captured exactly what I was looking for- the sunrise shining through a wave. Here are some of my favorites from this morning anyway.













No comments:

Become a fan on facebook!